GPTI Training Consultant
GPTI is a diverse organisation, both theoretically and geographically. Trainees need to be able to have a ‘home base’ where they can discuss their development; their achievements; their growing edges and their problems. This role is provided by the Training Consultant, a GPTI Teaching and Supervising Member.
Assessment during the training will take place within a formative and summative assessment framework, and will include the following:
Formative assessment methods, Years 1 – 4
- Reflection paper Skills practice feedback
- Tutorial feedback
- Annual self/peer/tutor assessment summary
- Oral feedback from trainers, supervisors and peers
- Supervisors’ reports
Summative assessment methods, Years 1 – 4
- Year One: 2 x 3,000 – 3,5000 word essays
- Year Two: 2 x 3,000-3500 word essays. Recording and transcript, with 2,000 word commentary.
- Year Three: 2 x 3,000-3,500 word essays; plus recording and transcript, with 2,000 word commentary.
- Year Four: 2,000 words Research paper. Case study 5,000 – 5,500 words exc. recording and transcript.
Find a Therapist
Please choose your location and press the arrow to find a GPTI therapist:
Find a Supervisor
Please choose your location and press the arrow to find a GPTI supervisor: