In my psychotherapy practice I work with individuals, couples and families.
I meet with people both short-term and long-term, with therapy ranging from just a few appointments to helping people make changes over months and years.
I can be helpful in a wide range of situations from specific difficulties and issues, through to open-ended personal development. Please contact me to discuss any questions you have about this.
I have experience in a wide range of psychotherapeutic approaches. My primary training is in Gestalt therapy. I work in a family therapy team. I use cognitive-behavioural techniques when they can be helpful. My psychiatric training is also part of providing a skilled, competent, and safe environment for the therapeutic work
I have completed training in EMDR, a therapy developed to treat PTSD.
I am registered with BUPA, AXA PPP and recognized by all health insurance companies
Areas of particular interest and expertise in which I can offer supervision, consultation and training:
– Psychiatric disorders in children and adults, particularly in children and adolescents
– Early trauma and adversity and child development
– Adoption, fostering and family issues
– Integrating treatment approaches including Gestalt therapy, family therapy, – EMDR and CBT
– Attachment: normal and problematic
– Treatment planning in complex situations
UKCP Directory of Supervisors
M.A., M.B., Ch.B., M.R.C.Psych, U.K.C.P. Registered Psychotherapist, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Certificate in Supervision
£70 - £100 per session
bound by Code of Ethics & Complaints Procedures of:
UKCP (Accredited Gestalt Psychotherapist)