Anne Grace Wanjiku Nyachae
My name is Anne Wanjiku Nyachae and I specialize in working with adults suffering with anxiety, depression, addiction and trauma. I am committed to helping people reclaim and embrace their truest and most natural expression of themselves, their self-worth and self-compassion. These are my commitments to you :
– I will meet you where you are.
– I will offer discretion and a safe space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings.
– I will be alongside you, supporting you to uncover your strengths and find resilience in your vulnerabilities.
– I will be honest, open, compassionate and professional.
– However uncomfortable or difficult it might get I’ll stand by you.
Using Gestalt therapy’s humanistic, holistic and creative approaches, I offer a caring and safe space to explore challenges to wellbeing that come from difficult experiences in the past, present or the foreseeable future.
Gestalt is a holistic and creative approach which means that I welcome the integration of your self-expression (including non-verbal expression), for example, creative writing, visual arts practice, movement, voice and breath work.
My clients find me open, honest, compassionate, direct, and down-to-earth. I hold healthy boundaries as a mark of respect for your therapeutic needs.
Coming from a multicultural background I understand the complexities of living with many identities and welcome diversity of all kinds. As a therapist, coach or supervisor I welcome people of different ages, races, genders, sexuality, physicality and life experiences.
UKCP, BACP & BACP Register; ICO.
bound by Code of Ethics & Complaints Procedures of:
UKCP Registered Gestalt Psychotherapist
Disabled access (lift)